Securing Your Content Across the Digital Thread
Anark sponsored and presented at the 2020-2021 Department of Energy (DOE) Virtual Cyber Tech Days which had a strong focus on Cloud Computing, Storage and Cybersecurity. This event involved all the below DOE sites where Anark is engaged:
- Sandia National Laboratory
- Y-12 National Security Complex
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Fermilab/Department of Energy
At this event, Anark unveiled a “fireside chat” video entitled: Securing Your Content Across the Digital Thread
In this lively conversation between Anark CEO Stephen Collins & CTO Scott Collins, the following questions were addressed:
- What are some of the bigger cybersecurity risks for collaboration across the supply chain?
- How would Anark recommend businesses combat threats resulting from vulnerabilities exposed through collaboration with their supply base?
- Are there any other advantages that come to mind by utilizing a file-less web content approach?
- What recommendations can Anark provide on how a company would redact data in specific source files?
- Is file-oriented Data Right Management (DRM) and watermarking sufficient in terms of the protection it provides?
- What are major areas where you see companies taking advantage of file-less web content?
As a leading provider of Cyber Security focused Information Management and activity-based visual collaboration software and services, Anark empowers its customers to create a connected, collaborative, information-rich Digital Enterprise that is secure and based on controlled web content. Anark helps market leaders and government entities with extreme Cyber Security requirements such as Boeing, GE, Lockheed Martin, Cisco, Hydro-Quebec, Ericsson, Cohu, the U.S. DOD and the U.S. Department of Energy to easily transform, publish, and manage critical engineering, manufacturing and operational data as powerful, role-specific technical data packages (TDPs) and connected digital workflows that can be safely consumed and access controlled.
Please contact Anark for answers on how to securely handle your industrial data.