With Anark Core Server, subject-matter experts deploy “recipes” that describe how imported data is to be transformed and published as technical content in Anark Core MBEWeb or stand-alone PDF documents. Recipes created with Anark Core Workstation are deployed to Anark Core Server for fully automated publishing to Anark Core MBEWeb, with the option to integrate with PLM, SCM, ERP, or other workflow engines. REST microservices provide a flexible integration architecture, with reference integrations available for most PLM systems.
Recipes & Content Authoring
Anark Core Server allows IT organizations to automate the generation of technical content to Anark Core MBEWeb, synchronized with authoratative data repositories.
Anark Core Server provides automated technical web and PDF content publishing capabilities, supporting the following data types:
- Paginated documents such as product requirements, material specifications, work instructions, and maintenance guidelines,
- Photographs and diagrams,
- 2D drawings and schematics,
- 3D MCAD (with available integrations to support MBD/MBE),
- 3D ECAD (with support for associated schematics),
- XML, CSV, and Excel structured data such as BOM, quality information, notes, and process information, and
- Structured attribute data from REST microservices, and
- IOT data streams with Anark Core MBEWeb.