Recipes for Publishing Automation
With Anark Core Workstation subject-matter experts create “recipes” that describe how imported data is to be transformed and published as technical web content to Anark Core MBEWeb or as stand-alone PDF documents. Recipes created with Anark Core Workstation can be used to publish content items manually, or deployed to Anark Core Server for fully automated publishing.
Recipes & Content Authoring
Anark Core Workstation allows subject matter experts to author fit-for-purpose technical content mashups one-by-one, or author and deploy recipes to Anark Core Server for server-side publishing automation.
Anark Core Workstation provides advanced web content and PDF authoring and publishing capabilities, supporting the following data types:
- Paginated documents such as product requirements, material specifications, work instructions, and maintenance guidelines,
- Photographs and diagrams,
- 2D drawings and schematics,
- 3D MCAD (with available integrations to support MBD/MBE),
- 3D ECAD (with support for associated schematics),
- XML, CSV, and Excel structured data such as BOM, quality information, notes, and process information, and
- Structured attribute data from REST services, and
- IOT data streams with Anark Core MBEWeb.