As a rapidly growing company, Anark is looking for the best and brightest to join our team, and we are continuously accepting resumes for positions within sales, marketing, software engineering, and solutions engineering.
We offer many exciting career growth opportunities for talented and highly motivated individuals.
At Anark we believe that bringing together smart, motivated, and creative people, and working together as a team, enables us to do what we do best–deliver cutting edge intelligent information management (IIM) software and solutions for the leaders in technical industry.
Headquarters, Boulder, Colorado, USA
Technology companies are often noted for their energetic, fun, and supportive work environment, and here at Anark things are no different. Being located in Boulder, Colorado offers some unique advantages. Here you won’t find the traffic, pollution, and congestion that accompany jobs located in big cities. What you will find is easy access to superb dining, shopping, family activities, and nightlife that keep Boulderites active through all four seasons. For those who like the outdoors, our location is unmatched; with world class skiing, bike riding, climbing, and fishing all just minutes away from the office. As a result, there is a diverse set of interests among all of Anark’s employees; so whatever your avocation, you can find a colleague to share it with at Anark.
Best Companies for Working Families
Anark was ranked one of Colorado’s top three “Best Companies for Working Families” multiple times by Colorado Parent magazine. We competed against nearly 5,000 other Colorado companies for this honor and are proud to have received it. Anark was given distinguishing marks for its supportive culture, employee recognition programs, and unique working environment.
Working at Anark allows you to master new technologies and processes on a regular basis, and to continuously expand your skill sets. The Anark team is comprised of smart, results-oriented, friendly, fun-loving, respectful and professional people. We are passionate about delivering value for our customers and genuinely enjoy working together.
Come see what all the excitement is about.
Anark offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full-time Boulder employees.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Incentive Stock Options
- 401(K) plan
- Flexible spending account: Healthcare and Dependent Care spending accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (employee paid)
- Starting three weeks paid time off per year
- Wellness pass for heath-related physical activities
- Transportation assistance includes a bus pass and on-site bicycle parking
- Discount at a local health club
- Employee assistance program: Confidential counseling in times of need
- Tuition reimbursement on approved courses
- Premier Members Federal Credit Union
- Anark Employee Referral Program
- Casual dress code
- Motivated, passionate and fun working environment
- And the best benefit of all; the people of Anark