Anark sponsored and presented at the recent Department of Energy (DOE) Virtual Cyber Tech Days. The series of expositions at 5 different DOE centers featured: AI Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Storage, Cybersecurity, Operational Technology, Wireless Technologies, Virtualization, Big Data, and much more!
As a leading provider of Cyber Security focused Intelligent Information Management (IIM) and activity-based visual collaboration software and services, Anark empowers its customers to create a connected, collaborative, information-rich Digital Enterprise that is secure and based on controlled web content. Anark helps market leaders and government entities with extreme Cyber Security requirements such as Boeing, GE, Lockheed Martin, Cisco, Hydro-Quebec, Ericsson, Cohu, the U.S. DOD and the U.S. Department of Energy to easily transform, publish, and manage critical engineering, manufacturing and operational data as powerful, role-specific technical data packages (TDPs) and connected digital workflows that can be safely consumed and access controlled on virtually any desktop, mobile or wearable device.
Anark participating in all of the below site specific virtual events where we have an assortment of active engagements already:
- Sandia National Laboratory
- Y-12 National Security Complex
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Fermilab/Department of Energy
Anark also be unveiled a unique “fireside chat” on-demand video entitled: Securing Your Content Across the Digital Thread
In this lively conversation between Anark CEO Stephen Collins & CTO Scott Collins, the following questions were addressed:
- What are some of the bigger cybersecurity risks for collaboration across the supply chain?
- How would Anark recommend businesses combat threats resulting from vulnerabilities exposed through collaboration with their supply base?
- Are there any other advantages that come to mind by utilizing a file-less web content approach?
- What recommendations can Anark provide on how a company would redact data in specific source files?
- Is file-oriented Data Right Management (DRM) and watermarking sufficient in terms of the protection it provides?
- What are major areas where you see companies taking advantage of file-less web content?
Please contact Anark for answers on how to securely handle your industrial data.