Anark Visual Collaboration Enhances Zuken Digital Engineering – Webinar August 26, 2020 2PM Eastern
Please join Anark presenting as part of the Zuken Digital Engineering Webinar Series on Wednesday August 26, 2020 – 2PM Eastern.
This webinar will explore the Digital Thread within the Digital Engineering process. The Digital Thread is the communication foundation underlying the collaboration and decision-making processes. With a focus on electrical and electronic design processes, this webinar will consider how the Digital Thread can support an MBSE based design process including design review and requirement verification.
The session will cover Anark’s technical content management and Visual Collaboration capabilities that span procurement, design, manufacturing and field service. Technical data packages (TDPs) and role-specific digital workflows are used to easily share and communicate system design requirements, and (disposition) these requirements as part of a traceable verification process along with the Digital Thread.
What you will learn:
- How a browser-based solution can facilitate digital communications across your organization
- How those digital conversations can support the entire product life cycle
- How technical data packages can be constructed for the purposes of procurement, design reviews and manufacturing workflows
- How visualization and collaboration between electrical and mechanical design teams communicate design intent to meet system requirements.
Presenters will be:
- Paul Perreault, Anark Senior Director of Technical Sales
- James Martin, Anark Director of Marketing & Sales Enablement
- Bob Potock, Zuken USA Vice President of Marketing