Anark is a leading provider of intelligent information management (IIM) software and solutions for technical industry, enabling engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and field service organizations to publish and manage technical content, for access and collaboration workflows across the extended enterprise—yielding faster iterations, reduced material waste, and higher-quality products and services with substantial cost savings.
Anark helps market leaders such as GE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Allison Transmission, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, Ericsson, and TE Connectivity with their Digital Transformation, leveraging smart technical content to streamline procurement, manufacturing, and field service operations.
Come work in a cutting-edge, exciting, fun, energetic, friendly, and supportive work environment. Anark Corporation strives to be a “change the world” innovator.
A Software Engineer – 3D Integrations Specialist is responsible for the development of critical integrations with 3D CAD systems. This position works with a team of motivated engineers to plan software releases that adhere to customer requirements within business-acceptable timeframes. The ideal candidate will have experience developing 3D software on the Windows platform.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with 3D data, such as a basic understanding of BREP and polygonal mesh data, scene graphs, DAGs, and transformation matrices.
- Programming experience in one or more of C, C++, C#, C++/CLI, or similar languages such as Java.
- Great “can-do” attitude with a desire to learn and solve problems.
- Capable of managing multiple, concurrent deliverables on aggressive delivery schedules with a conscientious work ethic.
- Strong technical and communication skills—capable of garnering the respect of team members and associates within the company.
- Basic knowledge of automated testing, such as writing unit tests.
- Experience integrating with CAD software libraries.
- Experience with 3D and 2D graphics-oriented development.
- Experience using best-practices design/architectural patterns and loosely coupled component-based programming.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Test Driven Development, and a propensity for refactoring code.
- Experience developing graphical authoring software tools.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
Required Education and Professional Experience
- BS in Computer Science, or similar.
- Relevant professional work experience
Anark offers a competitive salary, performance bonus plan, stock options, 401(k) retirement program with employer match, and a comprehensive and generous benefits program.
This position requires either US citizenship or US permanent resident legal status. A background check will be performed on all qualified applicants prior to an offer for employment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this position.