Anark is a leading provider of intelligent information management (IIM) software and solutions for technical industry, enabling engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and field service organizations to publish and manage technical content, for access and collaboration workflows across the extended enterprise—yielding faster iterations, reduced material waste, and higher-quality products and services with substantial cost savings.
Anark helps market leaders such as GE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Allison Transmission, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, Ericsson, and TE Connectivity with their Digital Transformation, leveraging smart technical content to streamline procurement, manufacturing, and field service operations.
Anark is currently seeking an experienced and results oriented senior enterprise sales executive with a proven track record within the MCAD/PLM software industry to join the Anark Sales team.
The Director of Enterprise Sales is responsible for the prospecting, sales development/closing and account management for Anark’s products and solutions within a combination of established Anark key customer accounts, as well as new prospect accounts within the Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Transportation, Electronics, and Industrial manufacturing sectors.
- Develop and expand sales opportunities within established named customer accounts
- Identify, qualify and close new customers
- Sell directly and/or collaborate well with Anark’s co-selling/channel partners
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas & objectives
- Analyze customer needs and offer appropriate Anark product/solution
- Collaborate with technical sales support, services, and product development to provide effective customer solutions
- Participate in company marketing events and conferences to drive awareness, interest and lead flow
- Communicate Anark product capabilities and benefits of the company’s software solutions through presentations and product demonstrations.
- Create and deliver comprehensive sales proposals, including software and services elements
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage sales pipeline development and reporting
- Collaborate with senior management to set strategy and tactical implementation of sales development efforts
- Perform within the company’s established sales process with clearly defined goals
- Actively work to improve and contribute to the company’s sales process
- Seek sales training and development opportunities
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of CAD and PLM software, and related downstream solutions
- Knowledge and familiarity with Model Based Enterprise and related content publishing solutions a plus
- Experience working in both a large and small company environment a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use consultative solution selling in a complex sales environment
- Proven ability to communicate with and sell to user level up to executive-level customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to interface with senior level staff.
- Effective proposal writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation and closing capabilities
- Willingness to travel as required
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Engineering/technical major highly desirable
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience, with proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals successfully selling products and solutions into the manufacturing sector
Expected travel 30% – 50%
Anark offers a competitive salary, performance bonus plan, stock options, and a comprehensive and generous benefits program.
Work Environment & Culture
Come work in a cutting-edge, exciting, fun, energetic, friendly, and supportive work environment. Anark strives to be a “change the world” innovator with a serious passion for helping its customers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this position.
This position is limited to U.S. citizens or U.S. Green Card holders only.