The Power of 3D Model Based Manufacturing Process Planning and Work Instructions
An Anark and ConnectPress webinar from April 28, 2016Webinar Overview
Leading enterprise manufacturers and suppliers are migrating away from traditional engineering drawings and paper based documents to communicate design intent and manufacturing processes, and are instead embracing more efficient and cost effective 3D model based practices.
The vision of the “Model Based Enterprise” is now gaining momentum across all major industry segments, and manufacturers are implementing model-based practices and technologies to drive greater efficiency and improved quality in their manufacturing operations.
Learn how leading OEMs and Suppliers working with Anark are benefitting by taking a "Model Based Enterprise" approach to transform their manufacturing operations.
Key takeaways from this session include::
- Approaches for deploying model based work instruction and process planning solutions to avoid costly shop-floor re-work and accelerate time to market
- Methods to easily create and publish effective 3D PDF and 3D HTML MBE based content and information across the enterprise and extended supply-chain with "always current" data from CAD, PLM, MES and ERP systems
- Best practices, tips, tricks, and how to avoid potential “pitfalls” from the experience of industry leaders that have successfully migrated to a model-based approach to manufacturing process planning and work instruction applications
- Tactics to effectively utilize cloud, web and mobile technologies to enhance collaboration and to make manufacturing-critical information accessible when and where its needed most
- Best practices for avoiding “pitfalls” from the experience of industry leaders that have successfully implemented model-based manufacturing practices
Cannot make the live broadcast? Register anyway and stay on the list to be sent view-on-demand links after the live event.